Sunday, May 31, 2009

Week at Eagle Rock

So, today the Phase 2 school and I headed up to Eagle Rock (where I did my DTS). The leaders decided to do something a little different for the week, so here we are. At the end of the week we are also going camping for two days. It will be kinda nice for the Phase 2 to just have some bonding time together.

There are still some logistics I am working on with the leaders from China, but when I update you all with those details it will be via letter for security reasons. When I go to China there will be things that can and cannot be said, so I will be sure to let you know those things. On a side note, the leaders had their second child, a baby boy, who is healthy and was born 10 minutes after they got to the hospital.

Last week was a busy week for me, as we have a big project due on Tuesday this week. One of our projects is to plan an outreach to an international location, which includes researching plane tickets, immunizations, budget, etc. My classmate Marcelo and I have been planning an outreach to China and Thailand, and is has been a lot of fun. The purpose of this project is to know what all is required to plan an outreach, so that in the future I will know how to do it if I need to. Even though it is a lot of work, I have enjoyed working on the project.

I hope that you all are doing well. Please let me know how I can be praying for each of you.

No comments: